Looking for a Strategic Coach
Movistar Riders seeks to improve their League of Legends staff with the incorporation of a new strategic coach. In the following article, we will explain the requirements and aptitudes that will be taken into consideration for this job.
The selection process has 3 steps:
- Fill the questionnaire that you will find at the end of the article.
- The candidates that will move onto the second phase will be selected by the staff from the database of the questionnaire previously filled.
- Finally, the candidates that will move onto the last phase will have personal interviews with Movistar Riders’ staff.
- Fluent in English. Our team is formed by players from different nationalities so we communicate in English
- Intermediate Google Drive skills
- Available to work in person with the team (Available to move to Madrid).
- Experience coaching SoloQ GM+ players or lane coaching on ERL/LEc team
- 1 split / 6 months of competitive ERL teams coaching experience
- Actively studies high-level competitive VODs (all LCK and LPL). Knows all ins and outs of all top region teams
- Able to present clips of footage and images in an easily accessible way and in a time-efficient manner
- Able to find patterns in gameplay and articulate them
- Strong understanding of micro fundamentals
- Strong understanding of teamfighting and skirmishing fundamentals
- Experience working with Riot API
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Important: If a CV is attached, it must be written in English
Staff actual de Movistar Riders:
Luis ‘Deilor’ Sevilla: Director of Esports Performance
Josh ‘Jarge’ Smith: League of Legends Head Coach
Jaime ‘Sens’ Callejas: Psychologist
Cristian ‘Cydonia’ Vidal: League of Legends Analyst
Luis ‘Resett’ Filgueira: General Esports Manager and League of Legends team manager.